The Independent Examiner of our Neighbourhood Plan (Mrs Deborah McCann) held an Exploratory Meeting at 1.00pm on Thursday 10th May 2018 in Paignton Library, 22 Station Lane, Paignton TQ4 5AR. The meeting was in public between the Examiner and representatives of the Forum and Torbay Council. Further details are contained in the Examiners letter and NPIERS Guidance referred to below:
The Agenda for the Exploratory Meeting was confirmed as follows:
The participants at the meeting are listed below, together with an audio recording and transcript made of the meeting by Torbay Council:
Copies of the 5 year supply information referred to at the meeting are shown below:
- Council 5 yr supply statement
- Council 5 yr supply statement – Appendix
- Joint Forum view of 5 year supply
- Joint Forum view of 5 year supply – Appendix 1
The Examiner’s response to the Exploratory Meeting and further information requested together with the reply submitted are shown below:
The Examiner’s Final Report was received on 18 July 2018.
Torbay Council’s response to the Independent Examiner’s Reports on all 3 Torbay Neighbourhood Plans was made at the special Council meeting on 15 November 2018.
- Audio recording of Council meeting 15 November 2018 (starts at 6min:08secs)
- Regulation 18 Decision Statement published 22 November 2018 (104 pages)
- The Referendum Plan as modified (108 pages)
- The Referendum Plan as modified – Appendix 4 Draft (4 pages)
The date and outcome of the Referendum vote will be published when known.