The proposed Neighbourhood Plan document set produced by the Forum was submitted to Torbay Council as the local planning authority on Friday 18 August 2017.
The next stage involved the Council publishing confirmation that the Plan had been received under Regulation 15 and giving notified persons and bodies the opportunity to make any further comments under Regulation 16 for consideration by an Independent Examiner.
The Plan and accompanying documents submitted can be viewed here:
- Neighbourhood Plan (110 pages)
- 1. Basic Conditions Statement (63 pages)
- 2. Community Involvement & Consultation (213 pages)
- 3. Supporting Evidence (185 pages)
- 4. Sustainability Appraisal & Habitat Regulations Screening (75 pages)
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report (48 pages)
- Covering Letter (2 pages)
Further background information about how the Plan has evolved is available to view under the menu heading of ‘Previous Stages’
How can I join the Forum or find out more ?