The proposed Neighbourhood Plan document set produced by the Forum was submitted to Torbay Council as the local planning authority on Friday 18 August 2017.
The next stage involves the Council publishing confirmation that the Plan has been received and giving notified persons and bodies the opportunity to make any further comments for consideration by an Independent Assessor prior to a Referendum of registered voters in Paignton.
The Plan and accompanying documents submitted can be viewed here:
- Neighbourhood Plan (110 pages)
- 1. Basic Conditions Statement (63 pages)
- 2. Community Involvement & Consultation (213 pages)
- 3. Supporting Evidence (185 pages)
- 4. Sustainability Appraisal & Habitat Regulations Screening (75 pages)
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report (48 pages)
- Covering Letter (2 pages)
Further background information about how the Plan has evolved is available to view under the menu heading of ‘Previous Stages’
How can I join the Forum or find out more ?